Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ho Ho Ho

I created this card for a 10 Minute Card Dash at 10 Minute Craft Dash @ Pretty Pink Posh and Cas-ual Fridays who have teamed up to offer a fabulous challenge.  The goal is to create a CAS holiday themed card in under 10 minutes. I was able to create my card in 9:26!
cfc83
I started by using a scoring board to create the diagonal embossed lines on the cardbase. Then I hand cut the letters for Ho Ho Ho and adhered them to the card. I drew some snowflakes on each letter with a gel pen, then tied a ribbon and a bow around the top. Next I punched six snowflakes and adhered them to the dangling piece of ribbon (sandwiching the ribbon between two snowflakes).  

SUPPLIES:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Score Board: Martha Stewart
Ribbon: Offay
Cardstock: Fox Paper Co.
Adhesive: Elmer's Glue Spots, Scotch Quick Dry
Gel Pen: Sakura
Punch: Emagination

2 comments:

  1. I adore the addition of the snowflakes on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda - I can't believe you fussy-cut those letters and still came in under 10 minutes! Love the decorative scoring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete