Friday, December 7, 2012

Let it Snow!

This card was inspired by a challenge to use Washi Tape. When I first saw the challenge, off I ran to be creative. The card came together very quickly, but I had to put it aside before  posting it because something more pressing came up. This morning I discovered it still sitting on my craft table and photographed it, only to realize I had forgotten which blog was offering the challenge. So, to save a lot of time trying to look through my very long blog reading list, I'm just posting it.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: piece of scrap white cardstock
Snowflake punch: Tonic Studio
Decorative tape: My Mind's Eye, Indie Chic
Adhesives: Scotch Quick Dry, Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Tape

3 comments:

  1. Glad you posted this, I can see "movement" in your two strips with snowflakes which is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how Washi tape inspired you, Brenda! Love the CAS design!

    ReplyDelete