Sunday, December 16, 2012

More Layered Snowflakes

I made  this simple snowflake card for the "Snowflake" challenge over at The Paper Players.  I used a cardbase that already had a circle cut out and just added the blue cardstock behind the front panel. I added a layered snowflake and a strip of blue with snowflakes punch in it.  I used the blue snowflakes to decorate the inside of the card.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Mrs. Grossman
Snowflake punches: EK Success
Blue Cardstock: DCWV
Adhesives:  Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares, Scotch Quick Dry, Scotch Advanced Tape Glider

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, I am in love with your multiple layered snowflake. What a fabulous way to add dimension and interest. So pretty. Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the multi layered snowflake on the front really adds a lot of dimension-especially with the blue background-they just pop!

    ReplyDelete