Monday, December 10, 2012

Multi-tasking

Are you a multi-tasker? I certainly am. I love to multi-task.  Normally, I listen to audio books while working on cards or scrapbook pages. Yesterday I made this simple card while I was chatting  on the telephone with a sister.  I had the leaves on the top of my work table and was playing around with them as I talked. The next thing I knew, I was creating a card. I adhered the punched leaves to a mat, added a button in the center and inked around the outer edges of the mat. I attached the mat to the cardbase with dimensional adhesive and it was done. The card was finished loooooong before the telephone chat!

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock:
Punch: Punch Bunch? (There is no name on it)
Button
Ink: Anna Griffin
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares, Elmer's Glue Spots, Scotch Quick Dry

Thanks for coming by today! 
I really appreciate each of your visits.

2 comments:

  1. I've been gone for a while here, so sorry! I think this looks like a snowflake. Very creative use of the leaves for sure, and a beautiful card. I use a light tent for photographing my cards. I have it set on a dresser, with an Ott light on top. Most of the times it works, some of the times it doesn't, especially in the winter my cards turn out darker than I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, this is such a creative CAS card! Love your use of button and monochromatic theme! I think women are definitely are the multi-tasker by nature AND by training! Without us doing the multitask, there will be no future generations....we sure rock! I am TOTALLY a mutitasker (can do three things at a time at least--music, making cards,talking to family members at the same time, too!). Love your multitasking card :)

    ReplyDelete