Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tree Ornament Card

I put this card together for the "tree" challenge over at Allsorts Challenge. I had the red ring in my scrap stash and decided to use it as the base for an ornament shaped card. I adhered the red ring to a white cardbase, cut the card base into the shape of an ornament, added gems and the hand cut decorated tree.  The lights on the tree were punched from metallic paper. I used the flame only of a birthday candle punch to create the lights.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: Fox River
Patterned Paper: DCWV
Gems: Studio G
Trim: ?
Metallic paper: Hygloss
Candle punch: EK Success
Adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry, Scotch Advanced Tape Glider

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely work at allsorts this week. Happy Christmas. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how I missed this one Brenda, but it's another lovely Christmas creation and very effective how you taken the wire around the tree.

    It's lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, thank you so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete