Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Flower Power

 
This very simple card was inspired by the current sketch at Sunday Stamps. I started by stamping the text. I have a collection of stamps with the names of flowers on them. I stamped these flower names onto a piece of white cardstock using a green ink. After the ink had dried, I punched flowers in two different sizes and used a colored pencil and ink to add more detail. I cut a banner from green cardstock and wrote the sentiment with a black marker. I adhered circles that I had punched and inked to the center of each flower. On the outside edges of the white panel, I  used a colored pencil to add stitch lines. This panel was matted onto a piece of green cardstock and then the card base.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: DCWV, Paper Recollections
Stamps: Flower Names (?)
Punches: EK Success
Ink: Memento: Bamboo Leaves
Marker: Sakura
Adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry, Scotch ATG


No comments:

Post a Comment