Sunday, February 3, 2013

Trio of Trees

52 (Christmas)Card Throwdown has posted a new sketch for February. I decided to see what I could come up with and ended up creating this card. I started by hand cutting the three trees from white cardstock. I adhered them to the green panel, then added the hearts between each tree. Next I added a bit of ribbon and finished by printing the sentiment on white cardstock.
SUPPLIES:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: Paper Recollections. DCWV: Green
MS Word
Ribbon
Heart punches: Troll/?
Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Glue Dots

Thanks for stopping by!







5 comments:

  1. I just love this take on our sketch! The hearts are amazing and I LOVE the beautiful green and white--the ribbon on the trees is fabulous, too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet holiday card, I really like that shae of green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hand cut trees and that shade of green. This is a fab take on our sketch so thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific interpretation of this sketch. I love that you used tress and that string of hearts. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great take on the sketch Brenda, the heart garland is such a sweet touch and I love the green and white combo!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT & I hope you join us again very soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete