Wednesday, April 17, 2013

From Old Card to New Card



I'm really loving the recycle an element challenge which is the current challenge at Jingle Belles. For this card, I recycled the cardinal from an old Christmas card. I simply punched it from an old card and used it as the focal point on this card. I used scrap pieces of cardstock from my scrap stash to create the pocket, tag and panel. I adhered them all to a cardbase that I embossed with a chevron pattern.

Supplies:
Old Christmas card, Punches: EK Sucess, Cardstock: from my scrap stash, Marker: Bic Mark It, Offray ribbon, Sakura White Gel Pen, Darice Chevron Embossing Folder, Fiskars Creativity System, Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Scotch Quick Dry



2 comments:

  1. Your punched-out image is perfection ... and I love that little pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy ♥WOW♥ i can tell you are totally inspired by the recycling aspect of this one, you are soooooo totally ON A ROLL with the gorgeous cards!!! love to see what you do with each idea, it's always a "master class" in creativity over here! ♥

    ReplyDelete