Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tea Time

Kathy's April sketch is still up and ready to use over at The Sketch File and you still have time to join us. I hope my card will inspire you to play along.   I rotated her sketch to create my card. I use a die to create the clock image, added hands and then hand cut and decorated a small tea pot that I layered on two borders created with rick rack.  I wrote the "Tea Time" sentiment with a gel pen and decorated it before adhering it to the card.  Since this card also includes "numbers" I'm submitting it to the challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. The current challenge is "All About Numbers"


Supplies:
Cardbase: Recollections, Rick Rack (from my stash), Cardstock: Recollections, Gel Pen: Sakura, Die Cut: Fiskar's, Ink: Memento, Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Sketch: The Sketch File

2 comments:

  1. Love the colrs and use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clock! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete