Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Birthday


Ardyth Percy-Robb's card
I'm a a few days late in joining the birthday party for Ardyth Percy-Robb but I truly want to wish her the very best. I am always impressed and inspired by her CAS style! In fact, I used one of her "Thinking of You" card as inspiration for this birthday card.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ardyth!  I love your CAS style and your beautifully designed masterpieces!

If you'd like to wish Ardyth a Happy Birthday, link up a card with Darnell at djkardkreations. Darnell has organized a "surprise" birthday party for Ardyth. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, Brenda, CASEing an Ardycard doesn't get much better than this! WOWZADOODLE! You have totally nailed her, which is NOT an easy thing to do! Thank you so much for joining in the party over at the Playhouse! It's so fun that she can keep basking in the love for a couple more weeks!! Mwah! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you went back a ways to find this - I love the rainbow (of course!)and the black border and the fact that you've come to my lovely surprise birthday party - this is definitely the best one yet!

    ReplyDelete