Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Leafy Layout

I haven't created many layouts lately. I'm spending too much time creating cards but Kathy's sketch at the The Sketch File has inspired me to create this one. I've used an old photo that I just love. It's a photo of my son, who is now a TEENAGER! The multiple layers on the sketch were perfect for embossing. Since I am soooo hooked on embossing folders right now, I couldn't resist using several different folders! I ended up hand cutting the letters for the title and used wire to create the embellishment.
I hope my layout will inspire you to create your own card/layout using Kathy's sketch. If you are looking for more inspiration,  hop on over to The Sketch File to see the incredible card Jackie has created. I hope you'll be inspired enough to link up your project with us. Can't wait to see how you were inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment