Monday, December 2, 2013

Patterned Paper Snowflakes

Are you getting tired of seeing my Christmas Thank You cards?  I hope not. As you can see the thank you challenge at  Jingle Belles has me on a card making roll.  I woke up this morning with many ideas rolling around in my head and got right to work putting the cards together. This card was made using a few snowflake punches and patterned paper. I used dimensional adhesive between each of the layered snowflakes, adhered them to a red mat and added the stitch line with a gel pen. I printed the sentiment on cardstock and positioned it diagonally on the mat.  I have a few more thank you card ideas that I'm still considering, but I've got to take a break and get some errands out of the way first!
I haven't even showered yet and it's almost 10:00 am!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. definitely DEFINITELY never bored when you are in full-flood of awesome xmas card ideas! and if anything your thank you's are even cooler than your ordinary greetings, which is really SAYIN' SOMETHIN"! fabulous, missus b!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That angled sentiment is perfect with those dimensional snowflakes ... so glad you got all of those ideas out of head and onto fabulous thank you cards.

    ReplyDelete