Thursday, September 4, 2014

Dangling Circle

]

This week at The Sketch File, Kathy released a new sketch. Our DT hopes you'll use the sketch to put together a card, a scrapbook page or any project you can. I have to admit that when I saw the card that Kathy created based on the sketch, I couldn't resist trying a similar style card. Take a peek at Kathy's card and you'll see how she inspired my card. If you check out her personal blog (HERE), she describes how she made her card. I modified her idea and cut my circle completely out of the the card base and adhered a smaller circle inside the circle frame. I adhered a piece of embroidery thread between the two circles and attached it to the card base. To keep the thread in place I layered a second piece of cardstock over the thread and circle opening on the folded section of the card. 

Hope you are inspired and will post your creation with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment