Thursday, January 8, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas

For all the bloggers out there that love to create Christmas cards all year long, you are in for a treat. Earlier this week Mynn from On a Stampage and CASE-ing Christmas topped by my blog and let me in on some exciting news.  CASE-ing Christmas is a new blog devoted to holiday weekly challenges. I was thrilled to learn about this! The idea behind the challenges is to create a Christmas card based on some element of a card created by one of the design team members. Inspiration can be from the color, image, layout, technique, etc. This means there are endless opportunities to be creative.

For my card, I decided to use the layout as my inspiration. I used multiple layers as well.  However, I ended up rotating the image so that  the bell would look like it was hanging.


I am looking forward to the weekly challenges at CASE-ing Christmas and hope to find time to play along. During the month of January, they are also have BLOG CANDY to give away!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Very elegant colors and layout and details - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this one? I love your jingle bell combined with that fabulous embossed background! Coincidentally, the card I posted last night used the same embossed background, lol! Since both my boys play piano and we are music-lovers, I tend to collect anything related to music. Another great holiday card! And thanks for your lovely comments!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete