Saturday, February 14, 2015

WASHI'ing for Jingle Belles

In my previous post, I mentioned that  I punched a snowflake from green and white washi covered cardstock, but didn't use it on that card. I just couldn't leave my craft room until I did something with that snowflake. So I created card 3 for the Jingle Belles "Here We Come a WASHI-ing" challenge, suggested by Lela Meinke. For this card, I used a cream colored cardbase and added the green and white polka dot border. Next I covered cardstock with red and white polka dot washi and used a snowflake punch to create snowflakes. I adhered them randomly over the cardbase and also included the green snowflake that I punched from washi covered cardstock for the previous card. I love that I could put that green snowflake to use right away and didn't have to put it away for a later date.

3 comments:

  1. What's more fun than polka dot snowflakes ... another awsome WASHI-wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of that green snowflake. Love this bright card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooh! those snowflakes are sooooooo FAB, missus! i love that you couldn't leave until you'd used the green one! are you sure we are not distantly related, lol??!?!?! :) :) :) love, love, love this card and ESPECIALLY love the way your clever mind works!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete