Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Ever Decreasing Circles Revisited

We're still playing with the April sketch at The Sketch File. This week I've decided to create a Christmas card. I started by printing "Think Snow" on the outside of two circles of different sizes. A computer is really handy for this type of printing. I layered red with punched snowflakes between the layers of "Think Snow" and kept the decreasing circle theme going by creating a snowman to the right. I torn cardstock to create a small snow field and adhered everything to a snowflake embossed background.  The inspirational sketch is above. You'll notice I rotated my elements. Hope you feel inspired and will link up a card or two with us.


1 comment:

  1. Love your "think snow" card! Ironic that I have just today informed my friends that I will officially no longer jump for joy every time it snows, lol! Since I am an avid skier, I am almost always happy when the snow comes, even when it happened twice last week since it made for beautiful cross-country trails so late in the season! I am afraid though that Sundays ski (in my t-shirt = fabulous) was likely the last until November. Time to switch to hiking!
    Anyhow, way to keep up with those holiday cards!!!
    Thanks for visiting!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete