Sunday, October 11, 2015

Let it Snow: CASE-ing Christmas # 30


I am in no way ready to start seeing snow fall but I was so inspired by Asha's  beautiful card at CASE-ing Christmas that I created a snowy Christmas card.  I was inspired by her inky background as well as her snowflakes. I began with a piece of dark blue cardstock. I used white ink to create the snow base at the bottom of the card and then used blue ink to create the night sky. I added tiny white snowflakes to the background with a white gel pen and bigger punched snowflakes to the foreground. I haven't used ink on a card in a long while and it was fun to create with it again. Thanks for the inspiration Asha!


5 comments:

  1. Pretty take on the CASE card Brenda! Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE of Asha's card Brenda! Love your snowflake background and the snow 'bank' at bottom. Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, this is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the fabulous snowy night you created--and the POP of light blue on top of the navy looks great! Thank you so much for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but WOW, so effective! Love the dark winter sky and the fluffy snow!
    Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete