Sunday, May 29, 2016

Challenging Myself

I have been given the task of creating birthday cards for some co-workers. Since most of my co-workers are male, this has presented a huge challenge for me. I have never been very creative when it comes to creating masculine cards. Over the next few days, I hope to create several cards that will be appropriate. I realized as I looking through my tools and supplies that I don't really have many masculine dies, punches etc. that will work so I am having to be creative with various shapes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda!
    Great challenge - masculine cards can be so tricky! I like your use of monochromatic colours on this card. Inventive use of dies/punches too. Good luck with your challenge. Hope things are good where you are!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete