Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September Sketch @ The Sketch File

 I'm sharing another card inspired by our current sketch at The Sketch File. The September sketch has multiple layers. Initially I found it a bit challenging but the more I've worked with it, the more creative I felt. My favorite part of this card is the layer under the flower. I started with a circle, cut around the outside edge toward the center and then trimmed off the edges at an angle. I think it gave the flower more of a focus.  Unfortunately, the photo didn't come out well. It's hard to tell that the lighter areas are light green. They look gray on my computer. Sorry for the poor quality. If I had a lot more energy, I would make another attempt at getting a better photo but the day has already been too long. Here's the sketch: enlarge it, shrink it, rotate it and have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment