Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sketch File: A Set of Three


As we head into the last week in September, I have one more card to share with you based on our September sketch at The Sketch File.  The sketch is based on a set of three so I included a set of three deer. I love the deer background paper with the deer going every which way and I love all the colors and patterns on it as well.  But as I look at the card tonight, I wish that I would have used something other than the white circles. They just seem too stark. Since I glued them down I think my options are limited at this point. Oh well.

Here is the sketch that inspired my card. I hope you have some time to create something with the sketch over the next few days. Please share your project with Kathy and I at The Sketch File.







No comments:

Post a Comment